7ap pm services


TOLL FREE : 1800 599 0007

Join Now Pre Assessment

Canadian Immigration: Questions and Answers 7Am Pm Services - Blog

Canadian Immigration: Questions and Answers

Posted on 2018-03-27 17:13:39.000000

Canadian Immigration: Questions and Answers

Basic questions answered for Canadian Immigration.

1. Can a married principal applicant apply with a non-accompanying spouse and then later sponsor the spouse after landing as a permanent resident?

Yes. However, one should keep in mind that, even if a spouse is not accompanying the principal applicant, he or she will have to undergo a medical examination and provide the required police certificates. Non-accompanying family members should also be factored into the calculation of your family size when you are assessing the amount of settlement funds you will need.

2. My children and I are UK citizens with UK passports. My wife is a Canadian citizen with a Canadian passport and we wish to visit Canada in a few months’ time. We all reside in the UK. Is it necessary for my children to apply for Canadian citizenship to enter Canada temporary or can they enter Canada temporarily on a UK passport like myself with a Canadian eTA?

Most foreign nationals need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through a Canadian airport.

Citizens of the United Kingdom holding valid UK passports will require an eTA to fly to Canada, regardless of their age. It should be obtained before you travel to Canada. To apply for an eTA you must have a valid passport, a valid credit or debit card and an email address. It costs $7 CAD to get an eTA and only takes a few minutes to apply. Approved eTAs are valid for up to five years.

3. I have a Canadian multivisa for 10 years. I was in Canada for five months and three weeks with my parents who have PR status in Canada. I then left Canada for a week, but now need to return on a family matter. Can I return next week to Toronto and get the right to stay another six months in Canada?

An individual can come back to Canada, if holding a multiple-entry temporary resident visa that has not expired. However, if the Canadian immigration officer at the Port of Entry believes that an individual is centralizing their mode of living in Canada, entry as a visitor can be denied. Ties that a visitor has to their home country will weigh in the decision.

Courtesy – CIC News

Contact us to check your eligibility for Australia or Canada with our Australian Citizens - Immigration Experts, Registered Migration Agents (MARA Agent - RMA). We have personally gone through the journey and can help you in a right way and get a PR Visa.



Why 7AmPm Immigration & Visas?


7AmPm Immigration & Visas have professional Registered Migration Agents who are certified and registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA - Australia) and can offer immigration advice for Australian Immigration as prescribed by the Australian Government.


Our Australian Registered MARA Agent (Mr. Arun Kumar Singh, MARN: 1688499), Contact us for Face-To-Face MARA Consulting. We also have a team of MARA Agents.


Our Industry partners are Bupa (Australia), IDP – IELTS and we are members of Migration Agents Registration Authority – MARA (Australia), QEAC Australia, Migration Institute of Australia – MIA, Institute of Public Accountant (Australia).Check the link to know about our registration: https://www.mara.gov.au/


Why only a MARA authorized agent?


  • MARA registered and licensed agents to offer professional advice on Australian Immigration (for various visas)
  • MARA Agents have a deep understanding and detailed knowledge of Australian Immigration rules and policies and offer precise information to clients.
  • MARA Agents help the clients to seek transparency in service and receive a better customer experience.
  • MARA Registered Agents maintain both professional and ethical standards.
  • MARA Agents provide timely and effective services to all their clients.
  • Your information and original documents with MARA Agents are kept safe and confidential.



Why choosing 7AmPm Services as your representative:


  • You will receive High quality Registered Migration Agent Immigration assistance
  • Your personal and professional information is in safe hands with our MARA Agents
  • Your information is safe with us.
  • We ensure that you receive effective and quick services
  • Professional advice and services leading to a greater chance of success


Contact us to check your eligibility for Australia or Canada with our Australian Citizens - Immigration Experts, Registered Migration Agents (MARA Agent - RMA). We have personally gone through the journey and can help you in a right way.


Contact us:

Toll-Free - 1800 599 0007

Phone: +91 40 65 08 07 07 / +91 9295008055

Email: admin@7AmPmServices.Com

Website: www.7AmPmServices.Com -

LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/13257388/

Facebook https://goo.gl/shJQl0

Tweet us @7AmPmServices

YouTube - https://goo.gl/Ak0wJU